You have one life... Live it well...
Deathbans have been reset for the 2nd half of Mar.Mar 16, 12:13 AM by RubblePile
Death Bans have been reset for the start of MarchMar 01, 05:53 PM by hawtre
We still have the two revives per half-month for $2.50 deal going on. Have fun!
Death Bans have been reset for FebruaryFeb 01, 02:27 AM by RubblePile
As part of our Super Slaughter promotion, we're allowing 2 revives per half-month instead of 1 and the minimum donation for a revive is now $2.50.
Good luck everybody!
January map, Death ban LengthJan 01, 01:40 AM by RubblePile
The map has been reset for January. Borders remain at +-4000.
Also note that death bans will reset on Jan. 16th, 2015. We're trying out a half-month ban so if you die, come back a bit earlier in the month and you can play in the main world again.
Good luck everybody!
January 2015 Spawn CompetitionDec 14, 11:02 PM by RubblePile
As you may know we will be resetting the map for January 2015, so we're holding a spawn contest again. If you'd like to enter, post either a download of the world edit schematic or the world save in this thread accompanied by some images of the spawn by 6:00 PM Eastern Time on 28th December 2014. We will then start a community vote and the spawn with the most votes will be used as the spawn for the duration of the January map. We will also be giving away two free lives to the winner and one free life to the runner up! (If a team of builders wins then only one of the team may redeem the life.)
- Remember the spawn area is 400*400 so your spawn shouldn't be bigger than this. Most spawns don't get anywhere near this big though.
- Try and give your spawn exits in each of the 4 directions and don't give a bias to one particular direction.
- There should be a portal (or portals) somewhere within the spawn.
- Leave space for the admins to add signs with the rules in a place visible immediately from the spawn point.
- Don't use excessive redstone.
- Don't have any "cheaty" blocks like anvils or enchanting tables in your build. Crafting tables are fine.
- Build whatever you like but remember that admins reserve the right to make any changes to your spawn they deem necessary if it wins the competition.
- If your spawn doesn't win but still gets plenty of votes then you're welcome to enter it into the next map's competiton. We also reserve the right to use any of the spawns submitted at a future date.